Learn Online! - by Harish, BESCOM

0

 

"LEARN ONLINE!Access anytime you want!


Channel Link👉 Click here                                                           

Pls Subscribe and Share my Channel "KPTCL EXAMS🤝

Hi, 

   This is Harish from BESCOM, working in Kengeri Division(I/A). In this Section I will share my knowledge got from my Senior Officials, Colleagues, Work experience & Self Learning and also I will share my ideas for preparation for KPTCL Departmental Exams through videos(YouTube).



Accountancy Basics:[Classes]
  • Accountancy Basics - Types of Accounts
  • Accountancy Basics - Golden Rules of Accounting
BESR:[Classes]
  • BESR - TA Bill
& Many more topics..

Pls comment in respective video or mail to kptcldepartmentalexams@gmail.com for any updates/Corrections need to be done. Thank you!


Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment
To Top